Paco's Blog

photo (14).JPG

Hola, from All Kreatures Pet Care

This is your All Kreatures mascot, Paco P.  I was watching Fox News and saw some really scary stuff about all these beautiful holiday decorations that the people are putting up in our homes.

Almost everything on the tree is dangerous.  Some of the trees have been treated with preservatives, some are flocked with artificial snow, and some have the most dangerous thing of all on them, tinsel!  Trees can cause anything from a deadly electrical shock to a toxic poisoning or gastrointestinal blockage.  So, just stay away from the tree!

Here is something else that I didn't know.  Those pretty snow globes are really very dangerous.  They are filled with glycol which is a chemical used in antifreeze.  We all know how toxic that is!  So, it is a good idea to ask our people to be very careful if they break one these things, or maybe consider not having them around if they have pets.

Here is a list of other things that can be dangerous: Poinsettias, Lit Candles, Baker's Chocolate, Holly Berries and Glass Ornaments.

Have a safe and happy Holiday Season and I will be talking to you again real soon!

Adios for now,

Paco P.